Chris Withers wrote:
You're not doing anything wrong, but arguably it is a config error.

You'll need to tweak your log format string for the log in question in zope.conf.

The real problem here is that, for some reason that I don't get, zLOG sticks the "WARNING" in the *message* to be logged when it calls the underlying python logger. I wish someone would explain why it does this, as it means you either get double inclusion of the logging level for stuff logged by zLOG or, as you've experienced, a missing level when code logs things the correct way...

Somebody can fix that for 2.8 tomorrow, maybe?
But I guess I can check in the LOG changes to PAS now, anyway.