[to zope-dev]

On 8 Sep 2004, at 21:02, Dieter Maurer wrote in zodb-dev:
Michael Dunstan wrote at 2004-9-8 11:03 +1200:
Also worth noting that Zope3 development is (or was?) considering using
something like RuntimeError as the base for POSError(?) and using the

    except RuntimeError:
    except ...:

Hopefully, someone fixed "PageTemplates" then. They treat "RuntimeError" in a horrible way (they catch them and translate them in a completely unhelpful message).

Yeah I had plans to fix that (at least for CMF's FSPageTemplates where it mostly bites me) at the last bugday but didn't got around to it. It's still on my list.

+33 1 40 33 79 87  http://nuxeo.com  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]