Note that I found it to be relevant which object I want to acquire (don't ask me why, though).

E.g. going back to my CMFDefault examples, I *can* acquire portal_workflow and portal_url, but I can *not* acquire portal_membership and acl_users from a denied context. Go figure.

If I change the test below to "app.wanted = PartlyProtectedSimpleItem3()" the test fails on current 2_7-branch ...

Stefan