Jim Fulton wrote:

Is there a way for to register this views for both version of z3?

You might be able to call the default view directive. I can't really tell because I don't know what you're doing.

I will take a look at the new api.

That's probably best. Write your own handler to be called by the action and create a different action dependeing on whether you can get servicenames.Presentation.

Alternatively, I'm pretty sure you can call

Sorry about this. It didn't occur to me that anyone had written their
own directives.  I'm tempted to try to provide sime backward compatability
here, but I hope that you are the only one this affects and that you can
use your own work around.