Im a little out of touch with Zope development these days; Ive been focussing
on non-zope projects for the last year or so...

I have some Zope documentation on that I am
no longer able to maintain, but wich generates a steady stream of emails with
questions and change suggestions. In particular, my notes on using squid with
zope, and the changes I originally drafted for the Zope Developers Guide on
using unicode in Zope.

Is there now a more approporiate place to hold this documentation where it can
be maintained?

Thanks in advance,

Toby Dickenson