1. Trying to install CPS on the above platform, I get the following error:

ValueError: Not a registered directory: Products/CPSDefault/skins/cps_javascript (Also, an error occurred while attempting to render the standard error message.)

Has anything changed with the skin directory registration? I can't find any change log to check...

2. Worse: I can't debug it. The standard import pdb; pdb.set_trace() does nothing at all! I checked (by adding prints) that the pdb and bdb code is reached, and it is, but nothing happend! And yes, debug-mode in on.

Any ideas?