Title: how can I call a Page Template from a product?

Hi,

I developed a simple product to display a stock quote in a portlet. The product is based on some python scripts (stored in a product directory under Plone products).

I have written in zope a page template (portlet-style) to display the results: everything ok.

Now I have created a 'skin' directory under the product dir, and copied a .pt file with the ZPT source for the portlet.

I have added the registerDirectory call in the __init__.py under the product directory. The product appears loaded in Zope, but I am not able to call the page template under the skin directory. What is the path. Is everything correct?

thanks

Max

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.