Hello,

sorry if this the wrong list, I just wasn't sure.

I'd like to use a python lib which creates and uses its own logger
objects/hierarchy.  This hierarchy is not a subtree of the
'event'-hierarchy or the other default Zope-logger hierarchies.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to define a <logger> section in my
zope.conf (without changing the Zope/Startup/zopeschema.xml).

Given that the number of python libs using 'logging' seems to keep
growing my question is:  Is this my fault, a Zope bug, a wishlist item
or a feature (I'm using 2.7.2 if that matters)?

TIA,

andreas