Hi.  I am new to Python, Zope, and OOP.  Can you please recommend a good book(s) on patterns, component architecture, and component-based design as referred to in the excerpt from the Zope X3.0 press release below?  I am reading ‘Design Patterns’ by Gamma, et al, but it does not include interface patterns or perhaps other, newer patterns.

Thanks,

Ira

------

From the Zope 3.0 Press Release:

‘Richter said the rewrite was important as Zope 2 was built primarily using object-oriented techniques such as inheritance, while Zope X3 has taken advantage of newer patterns such as interfaces and component-based design.

"The main goal was to clean up the architecture," said Richter. "In Zope 2 we only used the inheritance of objects to extend and build Zope, this only takes it so far because objects become unmanageable. Zope X3 has a new component architecture that allows you to extend objects and use interfaces." ‘