In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you write:
> Florent Guillaume wrote:
> > Ok I'll do the change so that the exception is reraised only in debug
> > mode AND if the user is not Manager (so that a Manager can still fix the
> > database).
> Great, thanks very much.

Ok it's on the trunk as r28478.

> > Opinions on whether it can go on the 2.7 branch too ?
> +0.  Andreas is the final arbiter.

Andreas, what do you think ? It's about not swallowing exceptions during
delete when in debug mode and not a Manager. Without this it's very hard
to properly debug indexes and the catalog. The patches don't have any
effect in non-debug mode.

+33 1 40 33 71 59   [EMAIL PROTECTED]