Larry Bates wrote:

Anyone out there successfully deploying and running Zope/CMF
on 64-bit Linux?  I'm looking at deploying AMD Opteron server
for hosting large Zope site and wanted to take advantage of
the speed and addressing capabilities if I could.  Specifically
I'd like to use RedHat Fedora Core 3 to run ZODB server and
ZEO Clients.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I have had success with zope2 and zope3 under 64-bit Gentoo Linux (2.6+) on a dual-Opteron box, but, of course, everything was compiled locally.

I suppose that this just means that it probably should work in Fedora Core 3. I have no experience with Fedora, but it is probably worth a try. I did not have to do anything special.

-Jim Washington