Andreas Jung wrote:

Any objects to kick the XML export from Zope 2.8 entirely? This feature is broken since ages

Dang. I didn't realize that,

and no one cares about it or is able/willing to fix it.

I'm able, but I don't think it's a high-enough priority to me.

> It does not seem
in use by anyone and it
appears to me as a very useless feature.

I think it's useful as a way to see what's actually in objects, but the use is certianly esoteric.

I'd like to replace this some day with the Zope 3 fssync mechanism,
which I hope to finish someday. Sigh.

> Any comments?

+1 if you are sure it doesn't work now, and thus, if the change
would not cause a backward incompatibility.

Jim Fulton mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Python Powered!
CTO (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation