--On Montag, 29. November 2004 18:15 Uhr +0100 Florent Guillaume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In ZCatalog's brains, getObject currently does a restrictedTraverse to
get the object. That's a problem for unrestricted code that needs to get
to the object nevertheless, even if the user cannot get to it.

For instance CMF is impacted, when it tries to reindex the security of
all subobjects of a given object.

Unless someone is opposed to it, I'll add a _getObject method that does
an unrestrictedTraverse, and make CMF use it if available.

There is already a collector issue #1534 where ChrisW tracked something down
in Traversable.py. However I have no idea if this is true or related to the problem.