Dieter Maurer wrote:
Andreas Jung wrote at 2004-11-29 12:59 +0100:

Independent of its location there is a need to adjust sys.path
to make imports working (it does not matter if it is under lib/python or

A much clearer approach (than "sys.path" tweaking) would be
to modify the imports for "docutils":

   from docutils import ...

from third_party.docutils import ...

While I approve in theory of such a rename, the problem in practice will be if docutils *itself* uses "absolute" imports. Guido's long-standing hostility to improving relative imports will bite us again, here.

I expect "docutils" use is quite local.

Outside the package itself, only zREST depends on it, I think.

Tres. -- =============================================================== Tres Seaver [EMAIL PROTECTED] Zope Corporation "Zope Dealers"