--On Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2004 19:28 Uhr +0100 Christian Theune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just for a note: This just made me spend more than two very annoying
hours debugging and fixing the zopeservice.py. Those changes are not
meant to be done on a stable branch ...

I disagree because maintaining Docutils in the state as they were in former version
was a real pain. Cleaning up the mess was therefore a valid option and since this change
happened during two final releases things (zopeservice) were only broken in beta 1 and 2
(that's why we have betas *wink*). Also no one came up so far with a better solution so I regard
the reorganization as a suitable solution. But I am of course further improvements are very welcome :-)
Any volunteers? .-)