Andreas Jung wrote at 2004-12-16 20:47 +0100:
>> *sound of me protesting noisily*
>> Let me remind you of the Pope's decree:
>I have not seen a proposal so far how to solve this issue that works with a
>Docutils package and without and I don't know about a
>better solution.

What problems are solved by (mere) moving "DocUtils" into
a "third_party" package that stay when it is one level up?

Providing Zope's own "" interferes with
site customizations usually maintained in the site's "".

At least, this needs prominent warning notes:

   Zope now shadows any "" that may be in
   effect in your Python installation.
   Move any relevant definitions to Zope's "".

A "*.pth" file might be an alternative to a ""
(although "*.pth" has issues, too).