Em Qua, 2004-12-15 ās 20:53 +0100, Andreas Jung escreveu:
> Please post your patches to the Zope Collector. This list is not the right
> place
> to submit patches since they might get lost.

Though this (zope-dev) is the right place to discuss them (I suggest we
stop crossposting to zope-coders to avoid duplication).

I haven't looked at the patches, but I like the idea of limiting the
visibility of DAV items to those that make sense.

Cheers, Leo

Leonardo Rochael Almeida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>