Bernd Dorn wrote:
When I do .po files with the same domain, e.g: "Domain: CMS\n" and they have different "Language-Code:" header e.g: "Language-Code: pl\n" and "Language-Code: en\n" Zope chooses language based on web browser settings :(. When I'm setting "xml:lang" and "lang" attributtes it doesen't make effect.

i suppose you need a manual lang switch on your site ...

take a look at PlacelessTranslationService/
you can set a cookie called 'pts_language'

...or you can just write a negotiator that behaves the way you want.