Andreas Jung wrote:
Based on the recent discussion on the list concerning inclusion of Docutils I would like to follow
Jim's proposal:

- importing the current Docutils version into| (which location? Packages/Docutils?)

- CVS: linking the docutils subdirectory to Zope/lib/python (requires help from ZC)

- SVN : using svn cp

- getting rid of lib/python/third_party, lib/python/

I would like to make these changes within the next days to get 2.7.4 final out of the door as soon as possible.

Great. I'll be on the #zope3-dev irc channel if you want me to help with anything.

Jim Fulton mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Python Powered!
CTO (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation
Zope-Dev maillist -