Hello,

After disabling Anonymous access in "Wedbav Access" permission on root folder, I've lost all non-Manager accesses in 2.6.4 servers :

Each time I try to access a restricted page (anonymous access works), I have the folowing :

Traceback (innermost last):
 Module ZPublisher.BaseRequest, line 438, in traverse
 Module ZPublisher.HTTPResponse, line 663, in unauthorized
Unauthorized: <strong>You are not authorized to access this resource.</strong>

I've reactivated anonymous access for webdav, same thing. This happens with our
4 zope servers (debian woody, zope 2.6.4, python 2.1) :(((

Pleaaase......

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Fr=C3=A9d=C3=A9ric de Zorzi
n;quoted-printable:de Zorzi;Fr=C3=A9d=C3=A9ric
org:PimenTech
adr:;;7bis, rue de Lesseps;PARIS;;75020;FRANCE
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title;quoted-printable:G=C3=A9rant
tel;work:0870759339
x-mozilla-html:TRUE