Andreas Jung a écrit :

--On Montag, 24. Januar 2005 1:09 Uhr +0100 Thierry Benita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In order to get a full support of accents in rst in Zope 2.7.3 I try to
add the translation of accents and special chars into entities.

reST should be competely unicode-aware *if* your settings are correct
(see etc/zope.conf).

zope.conf is configured in utf-8 ; the plone site is defined as utf-8 ; the system environment (linux) is set in utf-8, the browser is in utf-8 but accents break the analysis of stx.

If I write entities in the rst document (which isn't user friendly) the analysis is correct (but the html render doesn't have the entity but the coresponding char).

That's why I thought to translate the accents to entities before the analysis of the stx text, in the StructuredText package.

Zope-Dev maillist -