On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 10:53:01AM -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:
| I haven't decided
| which parts of Zope 3 should be included in Zope 2.8 and would like to
| get input.  If you have suggestions on what to include or exclude,
| please respond here or on the z3-file list, where I am also posting
| this message.

Whatever we have in Five right now seems like a good subset. I haven't
felt need for much more than that anyways. We have:

- Adapters
- Menus
- Some support for auto-generated forms

I think the main outstanding issue is interoperability between Zope 3
and Zope 2 Page Templates, which is being investigated.

Someone correct me if I missed something.

Sidnei da Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

<phed> dash: that's the cool part of system programming, programming
half-finished programs, and tell others you're finished