--On Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2005 19:28 Uhr +0100 Lennart Regebro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I agree. Get Zope 2.8 out now and then we can work on the Z3 integration in 2.9, preferrably merging Five into 2.9 completely. That integration should be rather easy, as Five is already in a workable state, and it's mostly a case of making copy zope.* to Zope2. Or am I missing something?

+1 to defer the integration of Z3 technologies until 2.9. It would be nice to have this stuff
in Z2 soon but the more important thing is to get a reasonable and stable 2.8 asap because
people are waiting for MVCC which is a very important feature - more important than providing
than built-in support for Five (which can be added manually by people interested working with Five).

Zope-Dev maillist - Zope-Dev@zope.org