Stephan Richter wrote:
Yes, that is true for packages in zope.

So, if I understand you correctly, I can use all packages, except those in, on their own, without having to rely on anything else, right?

However, was designed as the application server and has thus many dependencies among the packages in

Hmmm, that's a shame, there's a lot of things in that look, by name, like I might want to use them without using other stuff: catalog, cache, authentication, apidoc, etc.

That said, is it just me or do and look like there's a LOT of stuff in them?

How much of it is "real" and how much of it is cruft?

Zope-Dev maillist -