Em Seg, 2005-02-14 ās 13:36 -0500, Fred Drake escreveu:
> On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:22:38 -0200, Leonardo Rochael Almeida
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > It's obvious that the "container-class" directive is being "evaluated"
> > much earlier than the "products" directive. Without delving further into
> > the code, it looks like the "container-class" directive has an error
> > checking built right into the directive type that tries to import the
> > assigned class, while the "products" direcive will only be made
> > effective AFTER all ZConfig configuration has been processed...
>
> This is a known limitation.

Should I bother with the collector entry or is it a known limitation no
one is going to bother with? :-)

> You can avoid it by using the PYTHONPATH
> environment variable instead.

And it must really be done in the environment, instead of with the
"path" directive, as that is also evaluated too late in the process...

Cheers, Leo

--
Leonardo Rochael Almeida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Enfold Systems - http://www.enfolsystems.com/