I just would like to thank everyone working on the Five integration with Zope 2.8.
It's really easy and fun to work with views, view classes, adapters and interfaces in a Zope 2
environment. I've always tried to get around Zope 3 somehow but now I am at the point where I am
really convinced and healed :-) It was a good decision to ship Five now instead in Zope 2.9 or so.
I am sure Five will make Z2 application design a lot more straight forward and cleaner...thanks...great work.