Tres Seaver wrote:
Since this is a bug, and it looks like it's going to be fixed with a
config option, would anyone mind if I ported this code to the 2.7 branch
with the option set to do whatever 2.7.5 does?

- -0. This change is not a bugfix

If removing bare try: excepts: is a bugfix, then this is too, can't remember when and how the big try-fix-geddon was done though...

-- this is a new feature, which changes
the documented behavior of the catalog brains.

Which documentation are you referring to? I want to make sure it gets updated too...

 It is really up to
Andreas whether or not to accept such a change on the 2.7 line.

Andreas, whatcha think?

Zope-Dev maillist -