Andreas Jung wrote:
I just would like to thank everyone working on the Five integration
with Zope 2.8. It's really easy and fun to work with views, view
classes, adapters and interfaces in a Zope 2 environment. I've always
tried to get around Zope 3 somehow but now I am at the point where I
am really convinced and healed :-) It was a good decision to ship
Five now instead in Zope 2.9 or so. I am sure Five will make Z2
application design a lot more  straight forward and
cleaner...thanks...great work.

Thanks on behalf of the Five developers and integrators! That's very nice to hear, especially coming from you!

Regards,

Martijn