Martijn Faassen wrote:
Andreas Jung wrote:

I just would like to thank everyone working on the Five integration
with Zope 2.8. It's really easy and fun to work with views, view
classes, adapters and interfaces in a Zope 2 environment. I've always
tried to get around Zope 3 somehow but now I am at the point where I
am really convinced and healed :-) It was a good decision to ship
Five now instead in Zope 2.9 or so. I am sure Five will make Z2
application design a lot more  straight forward and
cleaner...thanks...great work.

Thanks on behalf of the Five developers and integrators! That's very nice to hear, especially coming from you!

Regards,

Martijn

Andreas,

Getting thanks from someone deeply involved in the everyday work of the Zope maintenance is a pleasure.

And a good opportunity to thank YOU for the work done on 2.x release management.

Godefroid

PS: I am a bit late on this, was on holiday...