This is for people who've implemented ZODB data managers. Data managers are components that manage persistent data under transaction control,

We've recently tried to clean up and document the data-manager
interfaces.  In addition, over the weekend, I implemented savepoints
and was able to simplify the interfaces quite a bit.  See IDataManager
and ISavePointDatamanager in:

In particular, note that:

- The subtransaction APIs have disappeared fro data managers, and

- tpc_begin no longer takes a second "subtransaction" argument.

I *could* try to provide support for data managers with tpc_begin
taking 2 arguments, but I'm guessing that I don't need to.  I'm guessing
that no one has written data managers that require a second argument.
If this is not true and you have a data manager that requires a second
argument that I need to support, please let me know.

Jim Fulton mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Python Powered!
CTO (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation
Zope-Dev maillist -