Sorry, wrong list, although, with Zope 2.8, including Zope 3,
I suppose it applies.

Hm, I suppose we should be thinking about folding Zope 3
development discussion back into zope-dev.

Jim

Jim Fulton wrote:

I'd like to have more control over input widgets. I'd like to have a way to get, set, and clear their raw input. The main use case for this is to be able to store unprocessed raw inputs:

- in wizards or multi-page forms

- to allow a user to leave a task and return to it later

A secondary use case is to allow inputs to be cleared so that
user inputs aren't displayed after a form is redisplayed after
acting on previous inputs.

I believe we discussed this a couple of years ago, but nothing
was ever done.

Thoughts?  Unfortunately, I don't think we can do anything
for this before 3.2.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Python Powered!
CTO (540) 361-1714 http://www.python.org