Andreas Jung wrote:
Has anyone tried to use Pyrex with BTree datastructures? I tried to
use Pyrex to optimize a bottleneck in TextIndexNG3 where an iteration
 over a list of word ids (and insertion into an IOBTree) takes very
long. Unfortunately the C extension produced by Pyrex behaves
differently from the original code because several unittests do
fail...anyone with similar experiences?

I haven't tried this, quite an interesting experiment, though. I've used Pyrex extensively with lxml (wrapping libxml2), but there I'm not comparing with hand-written C code so it's a difficult situation to compare.

Regards,

Martijn