Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Martijn Faassen wrote:

yuppie wrote:

By the way, I've just merged in Five 1.0 into Zope 2.8 (which was a significant amount of work, due to all kinds of copyright headers being different).

Can't we use the same headers for Five 1.0 and Zope 2.8? Both releases are ZPL 2.1, aren't they? Are there other things you did have to change?

Yes, some other things like taking out the module, and some documentation differences.
Did you tag Five when you merged? It would probably a good idea, that way continuous merging will be easier (since you can ...

Yes, as I merged Five 1.0. :)

Zope-Dev maillist -