On May 13, 2005, at 20:25, Chris Withers wrote:
It creates a user under what I feel are fairly bizarre circumstances.

I feel it should simply use inituser if it's there and the user in it doesn't already exist in the root acl_users.

Either that, or it should overwrite any user if the inituser file exists.

The weird special case of one user being in the root acl_users seems extremely counterintuitive.

You describe what you feel it should do, but not what it does right now and why it's weird and should be changed...

Zope-Dev maillist - Zope-Dev@zope.org