Am Donnerstag, den 26.05.2005, 09:03 +1000 schrieb Mark Hammond:
> What path does the final Inno file refer to?  Is the entire path missing, or
> just that file missing from that path?  IIRC, we explode the pywin32
> installer and grab the file from there.  I'm pretty sure that file is in
> pywin32, but can't speculate why it fails to end up where Inno wants it.

It doesn't look like that file is around anywhere in the tmp,src or
build directories:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /cygdrive/c/zope/build_28
$ find . -name "win*.exe"

I'm running the whole thing again to check for possible earlier errors
that eventually got hidden...

gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -
fax +49 3496 30 99 118 - zope and plone consulting and development