Paul Winkler wrote:
I kinda wish the RAMCache manager allowed other things than
REQUEST variables for differentiation. Arbitrary TALES expressions
would be nice. Then we could get rid of this hard-coded gunk and
get the same effect by having context/getPhysicalPath as one
of the expressions.

But of course then you'd have the opportunity to kill your
cache performance by making the expressions too expensive.
Ah well, TANSTAAFL and all that. I'll probably just drop the idea.

I still think it's worth it. Crippling everyone on the basis that stupid people can hurt themselves is not good logic in my books ;-)

If you could chuck this as a feature request in the collector and assign it to me, I'd love to work on it if I ever find the time...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk