--On 5. Juni 2005 14:30:53 -0400 Tim Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't know -- I'm still not even sure what LZI means to you.
Resolution probably depends on some detail I wouldn't be able to
guess, and  I have no experience trying to run more than one installed
Zope on a Windows box.  Anyone else?  Whatever LZI is, if it were my
box I'd uninstall it, and reinstall it later (the uninstall process
would leave its Zope instance home alone).

I have to check this by tomorrow. The application we are building embeds Zope somehow but I don't know about the details how this is done since I am not in charge for building process and the distribtuion (so I basically started the installer and did my development without having to care about window details)...but I'll do some investigations ...