Andreas Jung  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --On 13. Juni 2005 17:15:40 +0200 Florent Guillaume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Not caused by this patch, but shouldn't this be '_v_' instead of '_v' ?
> > ZODB/ has the same code, by the way...
> >
> Likely you're right. Wanna fix it? :-)

Sure, but first I wanted to understand a bit the inheritance of code
between ZODB/ and ZClasses/ The __setattr__
and __getattr__ code appear to be similar in these two files (although
apparently inheritance cannot be done), so I wondered if the recent fix
in appear was needed in too. Probably only
Jim knows that code well.

+33 1 40 33 71 59   [EMAIL PROTECTED]