--On 16. Juni 2005 17:32:15 +0200 Yair Benita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Now that I know how to use BTrees I grew fond of it and the features it
offers.

While the advantages of using BTrees are obvious when using it in a
database context, I was wondering if it makes sense to use it instead of
a dictionary routinely, just so I can take advantage of commands such as
t(min=1, max=4).

If you need BTree features then use BTrees. If you don't need any of them better use dictionaries. Dicts are somehwat faster than BTrees but BTrees should be used in any way when working with the ZODB.

-aj