--On 17. Juni 2005 13:04:17 +0200 Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jean-Marc Orliaguet wrote:
This is really great news!

I am going to start working at getting Chalmers to be one of the key
players in the foundation which would make the foundation even more
vendor-neutral. I am confident that this will go through.

This almost sounds as if the Foundation isn't to be vendor-neutral from
the start which is certainly not the intention of a foundation. What I
like about other open source foundations (take the Plone Foundation from
our community, for example) is that the members are developers, not
companies. The developers govern themselves, every developer gets a vote.

I strongly second that. A company driven or ruled foundation is likely not very much acceptable for the Zope community.