--On 17. Juni 2005 13:34:34 +0200 Martijn Faassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Jung wrote:

Depending on how Zope 3.2 will be released it would be cool to have
2.9 shipped with Zope 3.2. I don#t know about the 3.2 release
schedule. Possibly we could focus on a 2.9 release in fall

I don't expect Zope 3.2 will be released by october. Jim is talking about
a 6 month release schedule for Zope 3 last I heard, and 3.1 is not even
out yet. I don't think we should hold up Zope 2.9 by waiting for Zope 3
versions, just like we haven't done so with Zope 2.8, which otherwise
still would remain unreleased.

I think the decision could be made short before the release. If 2.9 takes longer than expected and when you guys have Five 1.X for Zope 3.2 then we can include it or ship 2.8 with Five 1.1 and Zope 3.1...I assume that is not such a big task to exchange the Five and Zope 3 code in the Zope 2.9 core.


Attachment: pgpPPATQjmpef.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Zope-Dev maillist  -  Zope-Dev@zope.org
**  No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - 
 http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope )

Reply via email to