On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 10:28:11AM -0400, Chris McDonough wrote:
> We have historically always had the opportunity to introduce features
> that preserve 100% b/c (like filestream iterators) in point releases.
> This has worked pretty well for the last few years.

Strongly agree. By my count there have been 22 features added between
2.7.1 and 2.7.6 (notably including a heavy overhaul of transient objects
and sessioning, addition of the filestream iterator, and a host of
improvements to ZopeFind, text file support, test.py, restructured
text, etc).

That's a hell of a lot of useful stuff that would have had to wait the
16 months between 2.7.0 and 2.8.0.

Paul Winkler