Hadar Pedhazur wrote:
I can't think of any open source foundation that has
company voting in the governance.  There is a role for
companies, as sponsors.  But, not in the governance.

Stefane pointed out the Eclipse Foundation already, so it's
a little surprising that you are still looking for an
example of another successful open source Foundation that is
also openly vendor friendly, if not vendor driven.

The Python Software Foundation has company members with
Company-specific votes.  When I attend PSF meetings, I vote twice,
once for myself and once for ZC.