Chris McDonough wrote:
On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 07:52 -0400, Stephan Richter wrote:

Also, I agree with Andreas and Philipp that developers should be members, not companies. Otherwise, how could I, as an independent developer, have a say? BTW, this is also positive for companies, since they can have several developers being members. In the proposed scenario, my one-man shop would have a lot of power compared to larger companies, such as ZC, Nuxeo, etc.

+1 if only because...

From what I read from Rob in an interview in LWN, membership to the
foundation will be funded by membership dues.

Given that any actual facts and further discussions involving ZC have been postponed to the IRC chat on tuesday (which I'm perfectly fine with), I'm surprised to hear that I have to read LWN, some external and not freely available source, for further details...

Philipp