Lennart Regebro wrote:
OK, so becuase of the tomembased release schedule, let's not dicuss
what goes in 2.9. let's discuss what features we found most
urgent/desirable, so we can start working on that, like now.

I think it's fine to discuss what we want to be in Zope 2.9. This way we can plan for it to actually be there.

We just should realize that if nobody does the work in time, it won't actually be in there, but that should only get the pressure up. The hope is that a time-based schedule will actually speed up feature development, not slow it down.

But you're right, work should start soon. This is also why I started the discussion now.

Regards,

Martijn