>> I have an application called the Issue Dealer which I'm porting to Zope
>> 2.8.  However, whenever I try to access a PageTemplate which makes use
>> of a page template macro it just hangs and consumes all available CPU.
>>
>> Any ideas what could be wrong here, or how I could debug it?
>
> Does the server or the client hang?

It's the client that's hanging.  The first time I tested it, it was as a
simple Zope instance.  http://instance/manage worked fine, but accessing
an Issue Dealer instance (http://instance/stuff) didn't work.

Now when I try setting up a ZEO server/client version 2.8 with python
2.3.5 on FreeBSD 5.4, the server hangs even when I try to access
http://instance/manage.  http://instance/manage_copyright works fine
however.

-Morten
begin:vcard
fn:Morten Petersen
n:Petersen;Morten
org:Nidelven IT
adr:;;Postboks 923;Trondheim;;7409;Norway
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Project Manager
tel;work:+47 45 44 00 69
tel;cell:+47 45 44 00 69