Hi guys,

I’m trying to work on a function call using Python that will list the users of any specified group using the function portal_groups.

I’ve been able to successfully do this the opposite way by getting the users groups via portal_membership:

portal.portal_membership.getAuthenticatedMember().getGroups()

Which will return all groups this user is associated with.

So I’ve been testing using portal_groups with function calls similar to this:

portal.portal_groups.getGroupById("staff").getUsers()

Where “staff” is the name of the group. This almost does what I need, but not quite close enough because it lists all groups and all users.  Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Takahashi
Web Developer • [EMAIL PROTECTED]

UCLA Office of Instructional Development
mtakahashi (at) oid.ucla.edu
310.794.9371