I have a stange problem that I can't solve :
I work on Suse 9.0, Zope 2.7.6, Plone 2.0.5 and ZMySQLDA 2.0.8 (+mysql module
When I start my zope server with ./runzope : my database connections on my
Mysql Server are opened correctly
but when I start with ./zopectl start, the connections are closed and I can't
open them manually too.
When I start with zopectl , and I tried to open a connector , Zope say me:
An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
Sorry, a site error occurred.
Traceback (innermost last):
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 175, in publish_module_standard
* Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PatchStringIO, line 51, in
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 132, in publish
* Module Zope.App.startup, line 204, in zpublisher_exception_hook
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 101, in publish
* Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
* Module Shared.DC.ZRDB.Connection, line 163, in manage_open_connection
* Module Products.ZMySQLDA.DA, line 126, in connect
* Module Products.ZMySQLDA.db, line 186, in __init__
OperationalError: (1044, "Access denied for user: '@localhost' to database
'usr_web1_1'") (Also, an error occurred while attempting to render the standard
* The URL may be incorrect.
* The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
* A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to error log.
If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
But Not when I use runzope script.
and the string connection is ok too.
Anybody have a idea for solve my problem ?
Thanks for all
Zope-Dev maillist - Zope-Dev@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -