Did the conflict resolution code for BTrees.Length ever work? Because as it stands now the code will fail as it assumes that integers are passed in, instead of state dictionaries:

   def _p_resolveConflict(self, old, s1, s2): return s1 + s2 - old

As there are no tests for this that I can see (the BTrees tests are kinda very dense), I am not too keen to go touch this, but I think this should read:

   def _p_resolveConflict(self, old, s1, s2):
       s1['value'] += s2['value'] - old['value']
       return s1

Martijn Pieters, up to his armpits in conflict resolution code.