Tim Peters wrote:
[Martijn Faassen]

The behavior of ZCTextIndex was intended to be able to index strings,
but also lists of strings.

Note that there's a long discussion of this here:

    http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1815

Entry #31(!) claimed the patch "is also applied on the 2.7 branch
since 2.7.7b1".  If that's not so, probably best to reopen that issue.

Thanks for pointing out the issue. It does not appear to be so, as the wrong behavior persists on Zope 2.7.7 and I couldn't find it on the Zope 2.7 branch.

Can you reopen the issue? I've tried to log in to see whether I can, but it don't seem to log in properly into the tracker or something.

Regards,

Martijn